About ASTHMA IQ
ASTHMA IQ is a web-based tool to help track and manage your patients with asthma. It is provided free of charge to AAAAI and AAFP members and other approved users.
Use ASTHMA IQ with your asthma patients to:
- Learn the key components of the EPR-3 asthma guidelines and apply them in everyday practice
- Select the most appropriate asthma severity or control level
- Initiate or adjust therapies based on the EPR-3 stepwise approach to asthma therapy
- See graphical summaries of a patient's asthma status and history
- Generate custom reports for a single visit or the patient's asthma history over time
Use ASTHMA IQ in your Practice to:
- Analyze the data from the patients you or your staff have entered into the program
- Demonstrate practice improvement by setting and analyzing attainment of improvement goals
- Earn up to 20 CME credits
- Accepted by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, the American Board of Internal Medicine, and the American Board of Pediatrics for credit towards Maintenance of Certification (MOC), Part IV
- Content reviewed by faculty members Thomas B. Casale, MD FAAAAI and Michael Schatz, MD FAAAAI on February 15, 2016. Valid for credit through March 31, 2019.
- Report statistics for the most commonly used P4P measures
You can get started today by requesting a registration key below. Once you have received your registration key, return to this site to register your clinic.